Dash cameras are really helpful when it comes to driving as they guide us while driving, gives us full proof of the accident, very helpful for new drivers. Even for experienced drivers, they provide some kind of guidance. If any mishappening takes place, then a person always prefers to go to the insurance company for a claim, and the insurance company always looks for evidence so, if you have a dash camera you can have a full recording of the incident. The whole point is that investing little money for such benefits is not a bad deal. So, after reading this, if you’re thinking to buy a dash camera for a car then, you’re on the right article as we will share some best reviews people have who recently bought a dash camera. Just have a look at these dash cam reviews consumers reports.
Some best features which users liked:
1. Dash camera with dual wide-angle cameras to give you front and rear coverage.
2. Video recorded in the dash camera is in MOV video format, not the older AVI.
4. Camera having parking mode which activates the camera in case of a bump while you are not in your car.
5. Motion detection whenever there is something in front of the camera.
6. Loop recording.
7. G-Sensor – freezes the frame and stores it in case of an accident.
8. Warranty – at least 12 months.
9. Evidence check that the vendor has a website with contact details.