Have you recently owned a Netgear Extender at your home? Do you seek information on how you can set up a Netgear extender and configure it with your PC? If yes, then congratulation you are landed on the right post. Here, in this post, you will get all the desired information in brief. The configuration and setup process of Netgear Extender is simple and can be done by following the below-mentioned steps.
Nowadays, many people are using Netgear extender to improve the frequency of internet at their homes or offices. The main function of an extender is to increase the length of internet connectivity. Netgear range extender is a highly reliable machine that offers great functionality and reliable performance.
Netgear Wifi Extender Setup is easily done by making use of www mywifiextnet loginlink.
- Take your Netgear extender out of the box and plug it into the power outlet, until it completely turns on.
- Take your computer or laptop and open the taskbar. You will see the Wi-Fi icon there, click on that icon.
- When you click on the Wi-Fi icon you will see many networks including a new network that will be named Netgear ext.
- Click on Netgear.ext and try to connect with it. Once it will start showing connected then open your web browser.
- You can open any web browser, as each one of those works fine with it.
- Type mywifiext.net in the address bar of your web browser and hit enter. Netgear configuration portal opened.
- Click on New Extender Setup and register your extender with Netgear.
- You will now be asked about how you wish to use your extender in the next portal to which, you will have to select WiFi Range extender.
- It is now ready to search for Network and will also provide you with a list of available wireless networks. Select your main router network name followed by clicking next.
- Enter the password for your existing network and click on next.
- If you want to change the name of the network and/or password for the Netgear wifi range extender, then you can do that on the next page. Once done, click Next’.
- Restart the devices and make sure your wifi extender is in the range of the main router. You must provide a clear line of sight so that the router signal could hit the extender without any obstruction. This is the process of how to set up Wifi using an extender.
With this, the Netgear Wifi Extender Setupprocess has been completed. Now, you can connect your devices with the extender. If you come across any issue, then you can take the help of an expert.